30 Second Spot for GoDaddy Contest
90 Second Spot "Web Only" for GoDaddy Contest
Check out our first ever Camaro "LIVE" Video Walk-Around from Courtesy Chevrolet
Courtesy Chevrolet video on the new 2011 Chevrolet Camaro.
As one of the top-selling Camaro dealerships in Arizona, Courtesy Chevrolet continues to bring you exciting news on the Camaro.
2010 Chevrolet Camaro Hennessey Package video walk-around.
Hennessey Performance Parts Available at Courtesy Chevrolet of PhoenixCourtesy Chevrolet is proud to be able to offer its current Camaro customers, and future Camaro customers, access to Hennessey Camaro Perfomance Parts. Not only are there great parts for your Camaro - they range in price from $95 to $17,950 - but they reward you with a car that is truly yours and the performance that is enhanced.
Here's some more great news for Camaro fans: The 2011 Camaros are here and on our lot! In fact, we have over 40 2011 Camaros available right now. What's new for the 2011 models? Take a look:
- The Camaro Synergy Green with its eye-popping green paint is available to order. The Synergy Green exterior color is available on all trim levels for a limited run during the 2011 model year.
- The Head-Up Display (HUD) is now offered as standard equipment on the 2LT and 2SS models. It will include vehicle speed, tachometer, compass, outside air temperature, manual paddle shift gear indicator, OnStar Turn-by-Turn, audio functions, phone information, selected gear, turn signal indicators, high-beam indicator signal and vehicle messages.
- The V6 has more power. The 2011 Camaro V6 engine is now rated at 312 horsepower at 6500 rpm and 278 lb-ft of torque at 5100 rpm. This rating is 8 hp higher than the previous year and marks an increase in torque from the 2010 models.
- Courtesy has become a Hennessey partner in Arizona. The Hennessey offers a new supercharged HPE550 Camaro with a retro look and power to spare.
Chevrolet supports Camaro's consumer momentum with exciting updates for 2011 312 horsepower for V6, expanded availability of Synergy color and heads-up display new for 2011. The 2010 model year proved to be a very successful and exciting year for the segment-leading Chevrolet Camaro. For the 2011 model year, Chevrolet looks to expand the car's popularity among consumers with the introduction of additional features.
"We are pleased with Camaro's success in the market during its first year of production," said Jim Campbell, U.S. Vice President, Chevrolet Marketing. "The 2010 model year has been a banner year for us, and we plan to build on this momentum."
More About the Hennessey Performance Parts from Courtesy Chevrolet of Phoenix
Horsepower increase for V6 engine
The 2011 Camaro V-6 engine completed SAE certification testing and is now officially rated at 312 horsepower at 6500 rpm and 278 lb-ft of torque at 5100 rpm. This rating is eight horsepower higher than the previous year and also marks an increase in torque from the 2010 rating of 273 lb-ft.
"The 304 horsepower in the 2010 Camaro was actually a conservative rating on our end," said Tom Sutter, GM V-6 chief engineer. "But we knew already that this award-winning engine produced at least the amount of power we stated, but now we've gone the extra step in certifying the engine for this application and have verified an additional 8 horsepower."
The 3.6-liter V-6 with variable valve timing (VVT) and direct injection employs four independent cam phasers to change the timing of valve operation as operating conditions such as rpm and engine load vary. The result is linear delivery of torque, with near-peak levels over a broad rpm range, and high specific output (maximum horsepower per liter of displacement) supporting overall engine response and drivability. When combined, direct-injection and VVT enable an unmatched combination of power, efficiency and low-emissions in gasoline V-6 engines.
SAE certification is a voluntary power and torque certification procedure developed by the SAE Engine Test Code committee. This procedure (J2723) ensures fair, accurate ratings for horsepower and torque by allowing manufacturers to certify their engines through third-party witness testing. Chevrolet was the vehicle brand to begin using the procedure.
Synergy color to be made available across the lineup
Earlier this year, Chevrolet introduced the Camaro Synergy Special Edition which is based off the concept displayed at the 2009 SEMA show in Las Vegas. The Synergy Special Edition is limited to a 1LT model, but the Synergy Green exterior color will be made available on all trim levels for a limited run during the 2011 model year.
"When we looked at the overwhelmingly positive reaction we received from SEMA attendees and consumers on Synergy Green, making the color available across the board was pretty much a no-brainer," said John Fitzpatrick, Camaro Marketing Manager.
Customers will be able to order this color for a manufacturer suggested retail price of $325.
- Head-Up Display
- Already available on the Chevrolet Corvette, the 2011 Camaro will become the second Chevrolet vehicle to offer the popular Head-Up Display.
- Camaro's Head-Up Display will include:
- Vehicle speed
- Outside air temperature
- Manual Paddle Shift Gear Indicator (if equipped)
- OnStar Turn-by-Turn
- Audio functions
- Phone information
- Selected gear
- Turn signal indicators
- High-beam indicator signal
- Vehicle messages
"Head-Up Display has been a very frequent customer request" said Cheryl Pilcher, Camaro Product Manager. "People familiar with the HUD system simply love it. It truly enables drivers to keep their eyes on the road."
The 562HP Camaro HPE550 Upgrade
- 562 bhp @ 6,200 rpm
- 557 lb-ft Torque @ 4,200 rpm
- 0 - 60 mph: 3.6 sec.*
- 1/4 mile: 11.7 @ 121 mph*
HPE550 Performance-Only Package:
- TVS2300 Supercharger System (Black or Chrome)
- HPE Cold Air Induction System
- Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust
- High Flow Fuel Injector Upgrade
- 160 Degree Thermostat
- HPE Engine Management Calibration
- Hennessey & HPE550 Exterior Badging
- Limited Edition Numbered Dash & Engine Plaques
- Hennessey Premium Floor Mats
- Hennessey Embroidered Headrests
- "Powered by Hennessey" Modified Engine Cover
- Professional Installation
- Dyno Tuning & Road Testing
- 3yr / 36,000 Mile Limited Warranty
HPE550 Complete Package:
- Includes HPE550 Performance Package, PLUS...
- HPE 3-Piece Wheel Upgrade (uses factory Pirelli tires)
- Hennessey CarbonAero? Body Kit (Front Splitter & Side Rocker Panels in black, hydro carbon or carbon fiber finishes)
- Hennessey Exterior Graphics Package
Additional Options Include:
- KW Adjustable Coilover Suspension Kit
- Larger Wheel / Tire Size Combinations
- Short Throw Shifter & HPE Shift Knob (Manual Cars)
- Stainless Steel Long Tube Headers
- Custom Leather Interior
- Torque Converter or Clutch Upgrade
- And more!
2010 Chevrolet Camaro video for GoDaddy Owner Bob Parsons in Phoenix, Arizona from Courtesy Chevrolet (Howie Long special guest).