Introducing the strongest, "baddest" Chevrolet Silverado ever! Now Available at Courtesy Chevrolet of Phoenix
Courtesy Chevrolet has them! They're on our lot right now. The new stronger, sturdier 2500 Chevrolet Silverado has arrived. Take the 70-second tour, and then call and schedule a test drive of this beauty.
Just announced: Rebates are available on your 2011 Chevy Silverados. Call 1-888-267-5511 now for all the details.
The new 2011 Chevrolet Silverado Heavy-Duty Trucks offer:
- Segment-best towing (20,000 lb / 9,072 kg) and payload (6,335 lb / 2,873 kg) supported by all-new frames and strong suspensions for maximum capability
- Class-leading torque, class-leading fuel economy with up to 63-percent lower emissions and quicker acceleration with new 6.6L Duramax diesel mated to new Allison 1000 six-speed automatic transmission
- B20 biodiesel capable
- All-new exhaust brake system for greater feeling of control and reduced brake pad wear
- Comprehensive set of confidence- and control-related features, including trailer sway control, integrated trailer brake control, hill start assist, automatic grade braking and intelligent brake assist
- Bold and new exterior design features louvered hood, front bumper, grille and 20-inch wheels
- Extended cab models feature 170-degree-opening rear access doors for unobstructed access to the interior
- Purposeful technology, including available mobile WiFi, USB connectivity, Bluetooth connectivity, XM Satellite Radio, OnStar 9.0 and navigation
They are on sale and available at Courtesy Chevrolet today! We will not lose your business over price. If you have a valid competitor quote, bring it in and we will beat it, guaranteed.
Click here to see our: Chevy Silverado HD 2500 inventory
Ford recently published capability numbers for their Super Duty truck that look strong - under certain conditions. So we issued our own challenge: Our new 2011 Chevy Silverado HD vs. Ford's 2011 Super Duty, towing a 19,000-lb trailer up a steep 7% grade in the Colorado Rockies. A real worked test. To ensure the test was fair and impartial, editors from PickupTrucks.com and DieselPowermag.com set up the test and recorded the results. Our professional driver was not paid for or provided by GM.
Watch and see who wins as the 2011 Chevy Silverado HD takes on the Ford Super Duty in an uphill race on Interstate 70 near Dillon, Colorado. The trucks are timed as they climb a 5-7% grade pulling a trailer of 19,000 pounds, and the results are impressive.
Beat them buy two minutes up the hill
In this challenge the 2011 Chevrolet Silverado HD and the Ford Super Duty head uphill and down again to test out their exhaust brakes. See how many times they each had to brake before they reached the bottom -- the difference is astonishing.
Beat them down the Hill